Skip to content
Since 2014 till date
Number of Specialiy ECHOS
- Chand P, Murthy P, Gupta V, Kandasamy A, Jayarajan D, Sethu L, Benegal V, Varghese M, Komaromy M, Arora S. Technology enhanced learning in addiction mental health: developing a virtual knowledge network: NIMHANS ECHO. InTechnology for Education (T4E), 2014 IEEE Sixth International Conference on 2014 Dec 18 (pp. 229-232). IEEE.
- Manjunatha N, Lakshmanan S, Kumar CN, Chand PK, Sharma S, Math SB, Chandra P. Conference summary “Digital mental health: An opportunities and challenges in India”. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. 2017 Aug 31;28:80-1.
- Mallikarjun Rao Sagi, Prabhat Chand, Narasimha VL, Pratima Murthy, Mamatha M, Karthick C, Manjula Shetty, Kubenthiran N, Aurobind G, Prabhakara, Sanjeev Arora. Tobacco Cessation Training for counsellors through “Hybrid Learning”. E-Learning & E-Learning Technologies (ELELTECH), IEEE 2017 Fifth National Conference on Aug 3-4 (pp. 1-6). IEEE
- Kanika Mehrotra, Prabhat Chand, Mrunal Bandawar, Mallikarjun Rao Sagi, Sandeepa Kaur, Aurobind G, Aravind Raj, Sumi Jain, Miriam Komaromy, Pratima Murthy,Sanjeev Arora. Effectiveness of NIMHANS ECHO blended tele-mentoring model on Integrated Mental Health and Addiction for counsellors in rural and underserved districts of Chhattisgarh, India, Asian Journal of Psychiatry (2018), Volume 36, Pages 123-127
- Mallikarjun Rao Sagi, Aurobind G, Prabhat Chand, Ashfak A, Karthick C, Kubenthiran N, Pratima Murthy, Miriam Komaromy, Sanjeev Arora. Innovative telementoring for addiction management for remote primary care physicians: A feasibility study, Indian J of Psychiatry (2018), Volume 60, Issue 4, Page : 461-466
Presentations:-(click the link to get full access)
- EVALUATING THE FEASIBILITY OF VIRTUAL MENTORING CONNECTING AN ACADEMIC CENTRE TO DISTRICT HEALTH PROFESSIONALS FROM BIHAR IN PROVIDING QUALITY CARE FOR ALCOHOL USE DISORDERS, M Jayant, S Lekhansh, A Ashfaq, K Sunil, Narendra Sinha, AK Shahi, C Prabhat, K Arun, S Lakshmanan, Pratima Murthy, Vivek Benegal, Miriam Komaromy, Sanjeev Arora. To view full sides: Click Here
- VIRTUAL KNOWLEDGE NETWORK NIMHANS ECHO: INNOVATIVE TELE-MENTORING MODEL FOR SKILLED CAPACITY BUILDING IN ADDICTION AND MENTAL HEALTH, Prabhat Chand, K Arun, M Jayant, S Lakshmanan, S Manjula, R Lakshmi, N Kubenthiran, Vivek Benegal, Pratima Murthy, Miriam Komaromy, Sanjeev Arora
- National Health Mission: Third National Summit on Good, Replicable Practices & Innovations in Public Health Care Systems in India Tirupati Andhra Pradesh 29th to 31st August 2016
- Innovative Tele-mentoring on Addiction Management for Remote Primary Care Physicians: A Feasibility Study, Presented by: Mallikarjun Rao Sagi & Aurobind G at National Conference on ICT Solutions for Challenges and Issues in e-Health (NCICTEH’17), Pondicherry Engineering College, Pondicherry
- Tobacco Cessation Training for remote counsellors through “Hybrid Learning”, Presented by: Manjula Shetty at International Conference on Technology in Redefining Health, Mount Carmel College, Bangaluru
- Tele-mentoring on Integrated Mental Health and Addiction for DMHP counsellors in Chhattisgarh: A Feasibility Study, Presented by: Kanika Mehrotra at National Addiction Conference, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Virtual Knowledge Network NIMHAS ECHO presented by Dr Prabhat at KANCIPS 2018, Dharward, Karnataka